For the 4th time in a row, ROOTS OF ODISHA FOUNDATION in association with CRESPAI, is organising the Longest Inter-state Community Cycle touring “TOURDEKALINGA” from 8th December to 23rd December, 2018. Like every year, this year too thousands will participate in the cyclothon from Bhubaneswar to Konark to Satapada on the inauguration day of of 8th December, 2018. 40National and International Cyclist chosen from them will be part of the Interstate longest 15 days Cycling expedition.
The aim of this cyclothon is to ensure participation cutting all across age, profession, position, to give back to the community efforts, time and energy to remove various social evils prevalent in society. 5 teams guided by their respective captain will campaign the Social Causes they are associated with this cycling expedition such as plant a tree, say no to plastic, save the girl child, education for all, etc.
Below are the details of the events in different cities:
Venue: From Kalinga Stadium-Tentative
Date: 8th Dec, 2018
Assembling Time: 6:00 a.m.
Start Time: 6:30 a.m.
Route: Click here
Distance: 1st day 100 kms Approx (all participants)
: 1350 KM Total for selected participants (Limited seats available)
Registration Form : Click here
* Registration is free.
* Before start of the ride, riders will be provided with the attractive Jersey (for limited participants for the 15 days) /T-Shirt. T-shirt will be available on first cum first basis only to the registered participants.
* After the ride light breakfast will be provided to all riders
* Event Participation Certificate will be distributed after the ride
* Request please keep this date / time free so that we can all ride together for a COMMON and GOOD CAUSE
– ALL CYCLISTS PARTICIPATING IN ABOVE EVENT, WILL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
– ALL CYCLISTS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THEY STAY ON THE DESIGNATED ROUTE
– ALL CYCLISTS ARE ADVISED TO BE CAREFUL AT INTERSECTIONS STANDARD GEAR – — AND WEARING HELMETS IS MANDATORY
– RIDE TOGETHER IN A BUNCH & HAVE FUN –“THIS IS NOT A RACE”.
– REMEMBER COMING TOGETHER AND RIDING TOGETHER FOR A COMMON CAUSE IS – – THE MOTTO.
– RIDERS MUST BE ABOVE 18 YEARS OF AGE
– RIDE SAFE
– HAPPY RIDING